Monday, August 16, 2010

Imbalance ,

Hey loveliess !
I'm blogging through my bb again now ,
since the big brother hippo of mine wouldn't stop complaining about the slow internet connection ;
and all of this issues just have to be my fault ! FML

So anyways .
I just got home from klang this evening , baby came all the way down to klang to pick me up .
And ofcourse ,
he was the one and only who fetched me all the way down to klang on friday tooo ;)
Thanks hubs <3

Had dinner with popo, nica, uncle khoo , bryan , ivan , ian and hubs there .
Klang food would never disappoint me !
So yepp, dinner was definitely awesome !
Had fried noodles, fried chickens , fried fishballs and balitong .
Balitong was such a pain in the ass ;
as I'm still having a hard time learning how to suck it LOL!
One day , just one day I'll master this sucking skill , just watch !
Hahahahha !

And if you're still wondering what's the whole point of going to Klang ,
it was to go tutor my little brother, Bryan math!
Ofcourse , despite the fact that I miss them dearly too !
He had to prepare for his trial and PMR and math was his weakest subject .
Hopefully after a little help from me, he'll do good!

Last but not least ,
yours truly won't be attending college tomorrow and probably tuesday too .
I got a new recommended job , so I'm gonna try it out this two days .
Teehee :)

Aights , bed time !
Toodless !


missboo .

No comments:

Post a Comment