Sunday, August 22, 2010

i hate the distance ,


Hey loveliess !
This post was actually typed in my phone ,
but due to some errors , shit happened and all my updates went missing AIKS

So anyways ,
I was out with astinn , jiun wei and woei hao this afternoon , did our hair together .
Its the second time in a week I'm doing hair treatment already!
But its all because my hair condition is not doing too good.
All hairdressers are complaining to me that its wayy too dry.
My hair has been my favorite asset all this while ,
so its a mustmustmust to keep it healthy !

On the other hand ,
was out with the long lost bodoh , zhiji for dinner last night .
After so long , finally we had a simple dinner together at face2face .
Joined the lovebird , shin yee and wai chun there before leaving for pool and foos .
Adrian and michelle came too !
Later on i got a call from goblin , asked if i wanna join them at piccadilly .
So goblin came to pick me up around 11pm ,
which is where i met astin and jiun wei too ;)

So yepp ,
it was all about catching up yesterday .
And my day was definitely well spent ,
have always loved catching up with friends :)
awesome powsome !
:D

andand ;
remember i talked about the competition i joined last week ?
it'll all start tomorrow !!
some pictures have been uploaded in their website already ,
but the online voting will only be starting tomorrow noon .

and pleasepleasepleasee ,
do me this big favor and vote for me !!

however ,
im still not sure what contestant number am i yet since they'll be 249 of us .
so an extra proper post for this tomorrow !
do come back so that i can update you .
and im so sorry for the troubleee !
but one thing im very sure is that all the voting will be made in www.mirrors.my

if you still have no idea whats this all about ,
its for a glamor girl search for mirrors magazine ;
its a new launched fashion and beauty magazine ,
looking for their first cover girl/ambassador :)

*a little sneak peek !


missboo .


No comments:

Post a Comment