Saturday, August 14, 2010

If i had you ,

Hello loveliess !
I've been missing again , I know .
But I've been pretty busy lately , and so much happened both good and bad .
Mishaps , college , work , catch ups etc .
But I'm doing absolutely fine if there's what you wanna know .
I'm an all grown up girl now , still trying to understand the world .

On the random note ,
I just did the random-est thing ever !
I took part in the Mirror's Glamour Girl Search !
Its a cover girl or ambassador search for the new launched magazine, Mirrors !
So yepp ,
I did a makeover, photoshoot (which I forgot to check how ugly I looked) and a videoshoot !
Let's just all hope I won't look like crapp in both picture and video , since the makeup was a little CMI eeks!

Andand :
There'll be a competition going on the mid august :)
Do me a big favor and vote for me aights !
I'll update more on that later on , so do come back for infos !

Anywayss ,
I'm currently in klang now .
Came all the way down here for Bryan to teach him Math for his upcoming PMR .
I came all the way down here last week too :)

Aights gotta go :)
Going to my popo"s place now for her awesome powsome food !
Toodless !


missboo .

No comments:

Post a Comment