Thursday, March 25, 2010

anxiety ,


hello earthlingss !
i suddenly feel that i have so many things to keep up with .

firstly ,
my bloglinkk !
im thinking whether to change my bloglink back to
www.larissakohleanne.blogspot.com
which is my previous blog link that i lost due to my itchy hands .
heee .
but i'll most probably will change it back lovess !
so if you cant find my current blog suddenly ,
do relink me back by just minusing the extra e away .
(from larissakohleannee.blogspot.com to www.larissakohleanne.blogspot.com)

secondly ,
my blogskinnn !
im getting so bored of it already .
found a new site for it ,
but im still figuring out how to use it .

thirdly ,
my blogshopp !
i'll most probably activate my blogshop again .
what do you think ?
:)

fourthly ,
im in the mood of blogshopping !
was on the phone with babykins last night while looking through blogshops .
saw so many eye catching tops/dresses .
ahhhh ,
i sense a burn in my wallet againn :(
FML

fifthly ,
its the 25march10' today !
its my 8 years long bestiee's big dayy !
finally 18 , legal .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAK AI-LEEN


have a great time celebrating with yao chang choo today :)
we'll celebrate together some other day aights !

sixthly ,
i have a guy bestfriend name , NG FILMON .
and he loves me .
LOL

and last but not leastt ,

i tan seh yeong !
:)


missboo .


No comments:

Post a Comment