Wednesday, March 24, 2010

we are one ,



hey loveliesss !
the lazy me is gonna delay the pangkor post once again ,
(the turtles are gonna kill me, i know)
hee .

so anywayss .
baby dropped me to college after going to the post office twice .
posted my scholarship application , praying i would get it .
but chances are thin though , eeks .

college was boring .
bumped into han en before going to class today .
looks like she's getting used to the new college environment already ;)

i went in to class for only 3mins or less .
it was computing class and sir wasnt teaching .
he only gave questions and sat down with his computer .
next thing you know ,
everyone's running out of class already , including me .
HAHA

met up with baby, ignatius and dixun again .
went for brunch together before baby and iggy went for a haircut at kelvin chan .
both came out from the saloon happily .
baby looked better after his QUICK haircut ,
and iggy on the other hand ,
did straightening for his fringe with a little haircut .

:)

played foos after their haircut .
went to class at 4 till 6pm before meeting up with baby again .
he was there waiting for me to finish class instead of going homee ,
such a sweetiee kan ?
for me , he definitely is

baby dropped me home for dinner at 7pm .
but will be meeting up with him and the rest again a little soon .
kok yan's coming to pick us up , i think ?

i have class at 8am tomorrow .
FML

xxx

pictures at MAISON ; 14march10'


outfit for the night









too much of me already ?
heeee .


baby and i ,




and at maison


i didn't even know he took this ,
god knows what happened to me at that time .
HEHE


missboo .


No comments:

Post a Comment