Saturday, January 30, 2010

this is it ,


hey loveliesss .
will be shifting out tomorrow already .
and now my current house is sooooooo messyy !
tomorrow we will be officially shifting .

starting everything over againn !
we've went through enough together in the past !
tomorrow will be a whole new thing for my family and i !
start of something new , they say ?
definitely gotta be a good one for my family :)

will be going out for dinner with the boyfiee and the rest soon .
cousin sister's at pyramid with her friends ,
will be meeting up with her too .

wait for my next update alright !
pictures will the uploaded asap ,
yess i finally found back my camera cable :)
dont know if i can go online at the new house ,
but i'll try to update aights !

toodlesss :)


missboo .


No comments:

Post a Comment