Friday, January 29, 2010

new environment ,



hey loveliesss !
as you all know ,
i'll be shifting this sunday to my new place .
so now we're currently busy packing , throwing things out and shifting things into my new house .
was back from college after 3pm today and helped my parents with the packing right away!
UP TILL NOW !

and im so damn bloody tired now .
baby's out with his friends for movie already , i passed .
just took my quick bath , feeling muchmuch better now :)
spoiled my new painted nails while cleaning my stuff too !
now i'll have to repaint it all over again .
fyi , i only painted it red yesterdayy!
:(

gotta run ,
morning class again tomorrow but good thing it ends at 1 !
and its finally a friday againnn tmrw !

BABY AND I HAVE TO SEE EACH OTHER !
he's giving me a hard time missing him .
that evil boy of minee


i miss and love you , b :)


missboo .


No comments:

Post a Comment