Monday, January 18, 2010

i don't know what i'll do ,


without you .


hey loveliesss .
firstly ,
thank god im doing so much better now .
felt so much better after my evening nap just now .
before this i was having a massive headache and unwell stomach ,
often felt like throwing up for who-knows-why .

started feeling sick yesterday .
baby came over to see me around the evening .
spent a little time at my place first before going out for dinner together .
but i only ate for the sake of filling in my empty stomach ,
could hardly swallow anything down last night :(
then baby walked me to baker's cottage to get some bread ,
since i didnt have much of my noodles earlier .
then followed baby to kota kemuning later on for a basketball match .
which was where baby walked for who-knows-how-far to get me sweets since i wanted them
he even got his leg sprained again because of me while walking , hmph :(

accompanied baby to puchong after the match to send two of his friends home .
went for dinner later on before ks dropped me home :)

and college todayy ?
was still feeling unwell with headaches and a slight fever .
even made my "new best friend" so worried about me in class .
how sweett ehh ? heee.
kai sheng along with baby , dixun and thu hoong came to pick me up after college .
good thing i had sub to accompany me while waiting for them too :)

and ooh , before i go .
you readers should really watch thiss .
some amazing and heartaching story .
definitely my first time hearing such story ,
i didnt even know such sickness existedd !



Girl Gets "Flu" Shot and Now Can Only Walk Backwards !
A MUST WATCHH !

pretty unbelievable , dont you think ?

aights gotta run ,
toodlesss :)


missboo .


No comments:

Post a Comment