Saturday, January 16, 2010

no i can't spell it out for you ,


lenglengs ,
this was right before spm :)

hey loveliesss .
just came back from asiacafe not long ago .
knowing that i wanted to go to bazaar too ,
baby picked me up from my place about 3.30pm then he brought me there .
met up with wilfred and kai sheng before going to bazaar together .
bumped into amanda , brenda , siew may and brian there too :)

the bazaar was actually a small onee .
bought a top for mummy dearest there and a dress for myself .
i know rightt , im shopping againn .
no matter how broke i get , i still wont stopp .

omgg ,
someone please come kill me :(

after a little foos with the boyfiee ,
baby dropped me home , since i had dinner with the parents .
we had japanese food this time , at sushi king .
and now im veryy , very full .
but since i havent had that in a while already , it was definitely greatt !

might meet up with babykins later on ,
not confirmed yet .

ohh and before that ,
we went to HQNINE last night with the rest ,
a bar/club placee .
majority of us ended up bad , even myself .
drinkdrankdrunk , they say?
good thing i had baby there to look after me .
i had a few cups of chivas (right?) and it was all fine at first .
after leaving the place about 3am , i was standing outside talking to baby ,
suddenly my head started spinning and i could hardly see anythingg .
trust me ,
even i myself didnt know what happened because before that i was definitely okayy .
baby said the alcohol must have went up my head that time .
eeks .

pheww , what a nightt :)

gotta runn ,
toodless .

xo


missboo .


No comments:

Post a Comment