Monday, January 25, 2010

all by myself ,



hey loveliesss :)
as you all know , i participated in one of inti's event .
however mr/miss inti was changed last minute to a talent show due to the amount of participants .
though the point of me joining it was changed dramatically ,
but good thing i didnt have change anything in my performance .

first and foremost ,
thanks alott to those who came to support me :)
the boyfiee , cousin sister , manymany boy friendss and a few classmates .
(though some didnt get to watch me perform cause they were busy eating )

*staress

but all in all ,
THANKS ALOT LOVESSS !


han en . kian hong



the boyfiee


they went to ac for dinner and a little foos while waiting for the heavy rain to stopp .
which is why the event started late too .


my loveliesss that came all the way there to support me :)





yours trulyy



"eeeee... i dont know!"
thanks to baby !
:D


my diehard fan


tan seh wei ,


courtesy of our personal paparazi , chua han en :)



and the following day ,


@court9 basketball court with the cousiee ,






@tropicana city for movie , tooth fairyy :)





我爱你 cousin sisters ,

the two important-est one in my lifee :)




toilet break ,


larissakohleanne





after our moviee ,



and ohh ,
about the mr/miss inti talent show thing ,
i didnt win anything that night .
but it was definitely a good experience !
my very first time dancing on stage , all alonee .

:)


missboo .


No comments:

Post a Comment