Wednesday, January 27, 2010

always be my baby ,


hey loveliesss :)
so college was alright today .
but everyone's complaining that i look like a zombie today and reallyy quiet .
even zainab claims that i look talkative , but i dont talk !
no seriously ,
people that knows me well should know that i talk really ALOT !
sometimes too muchh , right ? :(

god knows whats getting into me .
sharon even said to me that i havent even spoke 50 words today :/
that serious huh ?
but nooo ,
no aunty visit or anything .
probably due to the hot weather and flu , plus the annoying ear .
my right ear is seriously getting on my nerves .
i've been listening to people as though my right ears is dipped inside water .
(if you know what i mean)
anyone knows how do i cure this ? :(
i've tried many possible ways but it still wont help .

(BIG SIGH!)

on the ramdom-est note ever ,
im gonna shift this weekend .
family decided to buy a new house few blocks away ,
since this current one is a rented hse too .
and pluss ,
i'll still be staying in the same area , just different row .
daddy doesnt wanna shift away from usj9 ,
so usj9 it is :)

so dont ask me why im shifting although the old hse is so nearby !

so anyways ,
im gonna go accompany baby for a little supper now !
since that pig of mine just woke up from his afternoon nap .

gotta run ,
toodlesss :)
xo


missboo .


No comments:

Post a Comment