Friday, July 13, 2012

Pre-post on New Heineken Bottle Launch @KL Live



Greetings!

As mentioned in the previous blog post, 
I'll be working at KL Live for the New Heineken Bottle Launch, which happened last night.

I swear I couldn't feel my feet during and right after the event ended!
Those killer heels were giving me unbearable pain and soree, and painn! 
We were standing in them for more than 6 long hours..
And they claimed that the heels were imported down all the way from Hong Kong for us!
No different from the local ones at all, they were still murdering my feet!

Make up, hairdo, uniform and heels were provided by the organizers by the way!
Definitely a plus point for them on this! (Not all would be so kind okay) 
Though I do think that the uniform, make up and hairdo were kind of w...e...i...r......ddd !
I looked like I was an alien sent from outer space!
Joking you NOT! 

You'll see for yourself after I upload em' pictures here!
By tomorrow, maybe? 

More details about the event on the next post! 
You've seen many updates on events from the media and bloggers, maybe from a freelancer this time would be something different?
Haha, but keep your expectations low though!

Aightss, its getting late!
Sweetdreams, xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment