Friday, April 08, 2011

you are perfect, to me.


hello loveliess

Just got home after a "driving lesson" with quiin yi, along with mun siong and hubs. It was qy's first time on the road, damn cute ttm! This reminds me of the times where daddy dearest of mine thought me how to drive for the very first time. Got scolding from him so much till i almost burst out into tears! Just so you know, my dad has a very loud tone T.T

How was your first time driving? :)

Anyways, before that, i was at klang with hubs. Right after having a sgm with the partners, baby and i left to popo's house for dinner. And popo's food is always zeeee best! She cooked stewed-ball for dinner and goshh, it was soooooo d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s! Had her stewed meat together with her special sambal belacan. Its making me so hungry now.. SIGH!

Dropped by at khoo's family place after that. Watched our favorite chinese series on astro on demand, Grace on Fire together :) Played ps3 with baby there too, and surprisingly i WON! hehehehe *proud face :P

Now pictures time! This was taken right before chinese new year :)
















It's getting late now. I have not even finished my homework!

Damn right, a procrastinator.

missboo .


No comments:

Post a Comment