Wednesday, April 06, 2011

a new beginning 2011 ,


*blows the dustttttt !


Hellooo loveliesss !
My blogging aura is finally back !
(god knows how long this is gonna last HAHA)

Anyways ,
would loveeeee to start all over again here , FRESH !
Not sure what i'll be updating every now and then ,
but pinky promise i will :)

time management , larissakoh !

so a little update about myself ,
have been a little hooked up with my current life .
Been busy for the past few months ,
in other words , growing up?

and ooh !
i got myself my all-time-dream bag too .
and to be honest ,
getting something you've always dreamed of with your self-earned money is definitely something .
satisfaction , baby!

I am happy with what i have now .
Doing something that not all nineteen y/o teenage girls will be doing at this age ,
for a better future , perhaps ?
:)
But don't get me wrong , i still do what young girls do .
Shopping is still my favorite , foos as my sport , and drinking sessions with my sayangs .

Just in case you forgot how i look like ,
:(


still a baby at heart :P

my new babyloveeeeee (:

missboo

1 comment:

  1. Your 2011 started in April huh?

    Good luck with life gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete