Sunday, October 24, 2010

VOTE FOR ME ; last day today !!


special thanks to Jin for the awesome picture !
love it

-

i joined the MiRRORs magazine ambassador search not long ago ;
and i'm in round 2 now ,
competing to get into the top10 finalist !
and i neeeddddddd your VOTESSSS !

so pleaseeee helphelphelp me to vote !
the steps are as easy as abc .


all you have to do is click on this LINK below ;

http://mirrors.my/home/events/mirrors-ambassador-contest/mirrors-ambassadors-round-two/?nggpage=2

after that ,
you'll be in page 2 , and my picture will be at top right hand side ,
wearing a polka dot dress ;
named Larissa.K.L !

you'll see stars below my picture ,
then CLICK ON THE STARS !
(best if its rated with 5 stars!)

do note that today's the LAST DAY to vote too !
so help me spam in your votes , lovess !

advance thank youu :))


missboo .


1 comment: