Wednesday, October 06, 2010

mirrors magazine ,


hellooo earthlingss !
*blowwwsssss all the dust awayy !

I'M BACK , LOVELIESSS !


i have abandoned larissakohleanne.bs.com wayyy too longg !
due to my laziness , my readers have been decreasing so much !
don't run , loveliess !

i promise to update more from now onn :)

so anyways ,
i've been busy with MiRRORs magazine cover girl search lately .
just so you know ,
i'm in the top25 now , after the first round of voting .
special thank to you guys too !
thanks for all the votes that have amazed me !
2k votes is never easy to reach ,
but you, lovelies have definitely helped me achieve it !
thank you so so so muchh !

you know who YOU aree :)

don't forget to vote for me during the second round too ,
which will be happening soon !
it's for the top 10 finalist , so do help me achieve this sweethearts !

xie xie , nii men !


so , from the top !
after the 25 of us got selected for the second round ,
we were given the chance to visit the selected boutique ,
and choose any garments from there for a photoshoot !
my pick was to dressylicious , kuchai lama :)
things went really well there ,
phoebe from the boutique helped me so much with ideas of what should i wear .
everything ended after an hour ;
got a top, pants and accessories there for my photoshoot !



yepp , they curled my hair again .
wasn't so happy with the curls actually , didn't like it ;(
kinda worried about how my picture would turn out .
my hair was such a spoiler that day :(

x


the following day ,
the 6 of us were chosen to represent MiRRORs to Cell Act :)
Cell Act were launching a new product , seen so many familiar faces there too !

on the happier note ,
we got a free product from them that is worth RM298 !
teehee ;)

x

on the following week , which was 4 days back .
around the 10 of us in team 1 were asked to meet up at timesquare .
MiRRORs prepared a fashion consultation from Treats for us !


@oldtown , timesquare :)


ashley babe , she's currently together with my ex-schoolmate !
its a small world afterall , noo ?
:D


kenny from MiRRORs , our video man :D


louis , from MiRRORs too !
the reason why i joined this competition ,
he was the one that gave me the flier !
HAHA


he has the bugsy's eyes , SO CUTE !
:D


marilyn babe .
my korkor , jason foo's girlfriend :)

small world , isn't it ?
everyone seems to know one another here !


x

and last but not leastt ,
it's my moment now , in MiRRORs's cropped tee !

teehee ;)











and you know what ?!

I MISS MY LONGGG HAIR :((((((

*yess , i chopped it off already :( HUGE REGRETT!


missboo .


No comments:

Post a Comment