Monday, August 02, 2010

blackberry BOLD 2 WHITE for sale !


heyy loveliesss !
i'm selling out one blackberry bold 2 WHITE !
and its 100% brand new !

p:s//

my OWN whiteberry is still with me , i'm NOT selling mine away .
so stop asking why am i selling away my own new bought bb ,
because im not !
:)

so yepp ,
pictures of it !



it comes with everything ,


white blackberry bold 2 !


whiteberry ,
you can actually see all the stickers are still there ;
which means its 100% BRAND NEW !


the back of it ,
leather skin :)


it has 12 months warranty too !


comes with ;
# 2GB memory card
# computer cable
# limited edition blackberry pocket white
# wired stereo headset
# charger


so anyways ,
it's selling for only SOLD !

do let me know if you're interested aights ;
and do spread the love around for me :)

msn: larissakohleanne@hotmail.com

or drop me a mail !

thanks lovess !
proper update soon too !
toodless


missboo .


No comments:

Post a Comment