Saturday, July 10, 2010

over obsessed ,


hello loveliesss !
i know , i know .
i should be burning down my blog by now right ?
:((

forgive me .

:P

so anywayss !
been working my ass off lately , mentioned in the previous post .
instead of enjoying my approximately 6 weeks long holiday ,
i begin working to earn some extra moo-lahs for myself :)
probably cause i wanna get a new gadget for myself too ;
but this totally strike me only after i started working .
humans are greedy you see HAHHAHAHA

on the other hand ,
i took a three days off this week .
went to baby's game for two straight days already ;
semi-finals last night .

they won ; so FINALS ,
it's WATER BOY(S) against gombak .
(imma go find a freaking octopus now to predict for me who'll win since buying paul back wouldnt be cheap either omg la-me!)

on the happier note ,
i'll be going to klang again later in the noon .
gonna have some scrumptious meal with babykins again ;
before meeting up with one of la.diva-lavi's buyer :))
going to see my popo , grandpa and the rest of them again after that too .

im missing them alreadyyyy :((

andandd ;
shopping's gonna be soon too !
called the girlfriends along , but they seem too busy to bother about me :(
supposed to be going this sunday , but baby has finals .
so yeapp , postponed !

aights gotta go get ready now :)
toodless !


missboo .


1 comment: