Sunday, July 25, 2010

tonight im not the same girl ,

Hello lovess!

I'm currently using my heartthrob bb to blog , all because I'm so lazy to drag myself to the computer. So anyways , was at Zouk KL last night with a few classmates. Many new faces all around, met new girls from inti college too! Will post up the pictures once I get them! Hehe. Almost KO-ed last night. Trust me , I'm never a good drinker. What more being forced by the birthday boy , kenn and bestfriend, suba to drink the black label without mixing with anything. Omg! That's how bad am I in drinking HAHA! Good thing I came home fine. Probably improved in drinking already (BIG LOL!) But thanks a lot to the whole gang for taking good care of me , kirsten and christy for being such a good companion for the night too! Not forgetting the birthday boy, kenn KO-ed long time ago, so they sent him home earlier. Teehee. Awesome night definitely :) Reached home around 4 morning, talked to baby on the phone before going to bed.

Gotta run !
Today's such a boring sunday omg :( Toodless !

missboo .

No comments:

Post a Comment