Tuesday, June 29, 2010

working days ,


*blowwwwsssssssss the dust

hey loveliess !
im sooooooo , so sorry for neglecting my blog again .
have not updated my blog with a proper update for more than a week already .
eeks , my bad :(

so anyways .
been caught up with a lot of things lately .

firstly it was my new blogshop , la.diva-lavi ;
which is pretty much handled properly now , thank god !

secondly i was busy traveling down to klang last week .
went to visit my popo (ex-babysitter) , grandpa , nica , uncle khoo , my three younger brothers and many more .
i missed them all so much , have not seen them for ages !
asked popo to cook for me too !
it was awesome :)
not forgetting babykins followed me there too !
took him to places to have scrumptious brunch together ; he loved it !
teehee !

thirdly that took over most of my time was work !
been busy working for about 3 weeks now .
thanks to adelechow , im finally occupied !
despite the fact that i won't waste my holidays ,
i get paid too !

definitely the best of both worlds


adele ,


the first day of work ,
kary ; my workmate !



this was last week ,
with kylie and allycia :)


after work ,
waiting for babydearest to come pick us up !





mr. werner ,
the owner of The Whiskey Bar


till here loveliesss !
toodless :)


missboo .


No comments:

Post a Comment