Monday, May 31, 2010

his love is like a pyramid ,


iloveyou ,
and no words can ever describe how much i do ,
and how much you mean to me .
just know it by heart okay , baby


hey loveliess !
sorry for the MIA , but finals officially starts tomorrow .
good thing it only last for 4 days , which means after that ,

IM FREEEEEEE !!!

:D

on the happier note ,
i'll be having my 7 weeks break (or so) right after that !
yessss get soooo jealous about it HAHA
im still thinking whether to work or just spend my holidays without doing anything .

what do you think ?
any suggestions ?
:))

aights gotta go to bed now .
waking up early to do my last minute preparation in the morning .

and thank god , baby was and is always there for me !
i have no idea what i'll do without him :(

you mean THIS MUCH to me baby !


@picadilly last weekend ,




toodless :)


missboo .


No comments:

Post a Comment