Saturday, January 09, 2010

you've become my addiction ,


hey loveliesss :)
despite the fact that im still trying to get over about the previous blog link ,
will be going out to see baby's basketball match later ,
along with my power of love support , (says han en) .
hee .

so anyways .
stayed home the whole day yesterday .
except that cousin sister and i went to get our hair trimmed a little .
since our hair were getting out of shape already .
my hair's a little shorter now , but it'll grow .
so im fine with it :)

gossip girls at night in my brother's room .
late night phone call with baby at night .
then off to bedd about , four ?

aights gotta go ,
will updateee !
still trying hard to get my readers back .
since the old blog link dont send them any info about the change of my blog link .

oohemmgee , im so doomedd
:(

relink me if u havent ,

www.larissakohleannee.blogspot.com

toodless :)


missboo .


No comments:

Post a Comment